Here's my story

My photo
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Hello there everybody my name is Telia S Battle. I'm 26 years old. I'll love to read books because I'm a bookworm for the day I was born. I also love to do my blog, (but I usely don't be on my blog that much ...because I'm busy doing other stuff) I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't get no tattoos, I don't get no body percings. I don't hang out to no nightclubs/parties/Go-Go Bars. Because I'm a clean person & I'm going to stay that way! But I just hang out to the special gatherings-going away parties/bbq's-picnic's. I'm a very quiet friendly person. I love to meet new people. I'm single & loving it right about now which means I'll not married I've to wait I'm not trying to rush into marriage! And I'll don't have no kids right about now because I've to wait as well even though I love kids, but not right now.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Paris Jackson was on Oprah's Next Chapter this last Sunday


Hi everyone I almost forgot about this blog because this weekend I was a little sick but now I got better. (anyway?...) I just wanna blog Michael Jackson's only daughter Paris Jackson she was Oprah's next chapter last Sunday, & she was talking about becoming an actress for the first time starting in a movie that's she's starting a role. She even talks about being bullied & cyberbullied I know how that feels. I really hope career a head of her. Even her Aunt Janet Jackson said "She can enjoy her her childhood." Well that's all I say right about now end of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment