Here's my story
- Telia Battle
- Newark, New Jersey, United States
- Hello there everybody my name is Telia S Battle. I'm 26 years old. I'll love to read books because I'm a bookworm for the day I was born. I also love to do my blog, (but I usely don't be on my blog that much ...because I'm busy doing other stuff) I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't get no tattoos, I don't get no body percings. I don't hang out to no nightclubs/parties/Go-Go Bars. Because I'm a clean person & I'm going to stay that way! But I just hang out to the special gatherings-going away parties/bbq's-picnic's. I'm a very quiet friendly person. I love to meet new people. I'm single & loving it right about now which means I'll not married I've to wait I'm not trying to rush into marriage! And I'll don't have no kids right about now because I've to wait as well even though I love kids, but not right now.
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Hello blogger world! listen up I know that this situation about for not being at my blog for like in a week or so lol... but that's ok so anyway it's been a rough last week. but I made it through. I ain't going to tell what happen though like I known what happen to the CO shooting massacre but for me I just wanna keep it moving ok? like I'm getting sick & tried of you known what I've been posted about it today! & also that Jackson Family Drama also like I mean I just wanna keep it moving with my life. So right about now is the last day of July & we're going staright into August. On Sat I'm going to go to the Baseball Game to see 'Newark Bears' vs. 'The Jackals' is a minor leadge team. Anyway I might take some pics & posted them on my blog the next day. So anyway I hope 'yall is enjoying 'yall day.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Hi there blogger world. I just wanna to get things clear out because it's still summertime in the mouth of July, & I just wanna make a blog post about the sounds of summer. Here some of my top 10 summer songs that I can enjoy during the summer:
1. Beyonce ft. Jay-Z-Carzy in Love
2. Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull-On the floor
3. Ashanti-Rock with U
4. Sly & the Family Stone-Hot fun in the Summertime
5. Will Smith ft. DJ Jazzy Jeff-Summertime
6. The Isley Brothers-Summer Breeze
7. Michael Jackson-Human Nature
8. Janet Jackson-All For You
9. Stevie Wonder-Never Dreamed You Leave Summer
10. Aaliyah-Rock The Boat
So there you have it my top 10 Sounds of Summer music hand picked by me. Anyway if you do then try to stay cool. Around in the first week in Sep. I will pick my top 20 Sounds of Summer 2012! So stay tunned for that. If you have any questions for my top 10 Sounds of Summer playlist or have any comments then the comment box is down below.
Friday, July 13, 2012
Hey y'all so yesterday my internet went down for just a little bit & my aunt went to fix the internet & she pay the bill so my internet went on thank god. So on Fri July 6-early Sat July 7 me & my family went to the 'State Fair Meadowlands' in East Rutherford, NJ! it was so fun. I seen the younger performances from YouTube lol....... they did a great job! I went on some rides with my mom & my brothers, I seen my aunt (form my father's side) with my cousin's & my younger cousin's girlfriend <3. But anyway me & my family ate some pizza & that some homemade pizza taste so good! yum! (I should't take a pic of the pizza to share with you guys!) But anyway lol take a look at some pics that I took at the 'Sate Fair Medowlands':
Ok this is how it looks like (Yeah I know y'all have been to a fair before) but let me give you a hint. *Skie* just kidding! lol But me & my older brother got on the something called the "Sky Screamer".
I took this picture of the lady with her daughter they about to ride on the elephant so I can take a close picture.
Here's some farm animals that took some pictures with the goats.
Here's the Monkey Farm & those very colorful black white & gray monkeys are so cute!
Here's a shot form the view & I just wanna take pic of the rides lit up at night.
The view shot of the Ferris Wheel is so nice!
The petting zoo tent that's the last pic I took!
So there you have it bloggers & everybody else that's wating for me to post this blog. Like I talked to this lady that I worked with & she told me that, you know what I mean? lol but anyway enjoy your rest of day/evening until next time.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Hey blogger world what's up? I miss y'all so very much it's the month of July already? & this past week I was so busy like I just don't have time to do my blog I mean uggh... :-P lol......but anyway & this past few weeks it was like a heatwave during the end of June till the beginning the first week of july =p! So on Sat June 30, 2012 at 8pm I went to see 'The Jacksons' yes Marlon, Tito, Jermaine, & Jackie also their late brother Michael who's in their hearts & in their spirits. It was so much fun that I've a great time. I also have seen Michael Jackson fans on Fb was there like this you tuber named Gadget Trish you can cheak out her YT channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GadgetTrish, & from Fb Annette Scotto-meynadasy. They sang all of their hits, even Michael songs, & Jermaine sang of his songs as well. They also did a little tribute to their brother MJ it was very touching & sadden at the same time. So in the meantime I would like to show some video clips with you #MJ Fam/fans but right now techical difficulties, but I will show some pics from the concert:
Here's Jermaine with some of the background singers.
My mom took a blury sanpshot of the jacksons at the end when it was over with.
Here's a pic of me before I went to see the show:
with my pink rhinestones headband as you can see.
Here's also a pic from the show at Bergan PAC it was after the show was over with:
Here's me with my older brother outside the theater!