Here's my story

My photo
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Hello there everybody my name is Telia S Battle. I'm 26 years old. I'll love to read books because I'm a bookworm for the day I was born. I also love to do my blog, (but I usely don't be on my blog that much ...because I'm busy doing other stuff) I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't get no tattoos, I don't get no body percings. I don't hang out to no nightclubs/parties/Go-Go Bars. Because I'm a clean person & I'm going to stay that way! But I just hang out to the special gatherings-going away parties/bbq's-picnic's. I'm a very quiet friendly person. I love to meet new people. I'm single & loving it right about now which means I'll not married I've to wait I'm not trying to rush into marriage! And I'll don't have no kids right about now because I've to wait as well even though I love kids, but not right now.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My top 10 Sounds of Summer Music Playlist 2012

Hi there blogger world. I just wanna to get things clear out because it's still summertime in the mouth of July, & I just wanna make a blog post about the sounds of summer. Here some of my top 10 summer songs that I can enjoy during the summer:


1. Beyonce ft. Jay-Z-Carzy in Love


2. Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull-On the floor


3. Ashanti-Rock with U



4. Sly & the Family Stone-Hot fun in the Summertime




5. Will Smith ft. DJ Jazzy Jeff-Summertime



6. The Isley Brothers-Summer Breeze



7. Michael Jackson-Human Nature



8. Janet Jackson-All For You


9. Stevie Wonder-Never Dreamed You Leave Summer


10. Aaliyah-Rock The Boat



So there you have it my top 10 Sounds of Summer music hand picked by me. Anyway if you do then try to stay cool. Around in the first week in Sep. I will pick my top 20 Sounds of Summer 2012! So stay tunned for that. If you have any questions for my top 10 Sounds of Summer playlist or have any comments then the comment box is down below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment