Here's my story

My photo
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Hello there everybody my name is Telia S Battle. I'm 26 years old. I'll love to read books because I'm a bookworm for the day I was born. I also love to do my blog, (but I usely don't be on my blog that much ...because I'm busy doing other stuff) I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't get no tattoos, I don't get no body percings. I don't hang out to no nightclubs/parties/Go-Go Bars. Because I'm a clean person & I'm going to stay that way! But I just hang out to the special gatherings-going away parties/bbq's-picnic's. I'm a very quiet friendly person. I love to meet new people. I'm single & loving it right about now which means I'll not married I've to wait I'm not trying to rush into marriage! And I'll don't have no kids right about now because I've to wait as well even though I love kids, but not right now.

Monday, September 10, 2012

September 11, 2001-September 11, 2012 11 Years Later

Hi there my blogger world peepz well listen up starting tmorrow coming up makes the 11 years since 09/11. You know I was in H.S as a 9th grader when the W.T.C collapes when the first plane hit the first tower collapes the sec plane was hit by the sec tower. Then the plane crash in United fight 93 came in Shankesville, PA. Then also the pentncon came crashing also. Man I can't never forget that what have happen at time time of my life it was HISTORY in the making!!! But amercians got a little worser that's happing but I really can't tell you about that. Here's the pick I took back in '10 of September 11th before they bulit a One World Trade Center. There was a two lights that lit up: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment