Here's my story

My photo
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Hello there everybody my name is Telia S Battle. I'm 26 years old. I'll love to read books because I'm a bookworm for the day I was born. I also love to do my blog, (but I usely don't be on my blog that much ...because I'm busy doing other stuff) I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't get no tattoos, I don't get no body percings. I don't hang out to no nightclubs/parties/Go-Go Bars. Because I'm a clean person & I'm going to stay that way! But I just hang out to the special gatherings-going away parties/bbq's-picnic's. I'm a very quiet friendly person. I love to meet new people. I'm single & loving it right about now which means I'll not married I've to wait I'm not trying to rush into marriage! And I'll don't have no kids right about now because I've to wait as well even though I love kids, but not right now.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tia Mowry Does a Big CHOP!!!

Hey my blogger world people what's good? you know I just came form across this article yesterday when I was on Facebook. Shot out to "Black girl with Long Hair" because it's a good black natural hair blogger site for the ladies that have natural hair or trying to get natural hair! *So this is not a current event-this a just a celeb story I just read.* Now when I saw Tia Mowry with her baby son Cree she have like a big natural CHOP!!! & when I saw the pics I say to myslef she looks mad diffrent-*A little bit!* lol. Well here's the the more story about this article on that: http://blackgirllonghair.com/2012/09/actress-tia-mowry-does-the-big-chop/#more-49523

25 September 2012 ~ 69 Comments

Actress Tia Mowry Does the Big Chop!

Tia Mowry is the latest high profile entertainer to cut off her tresses! The actress was spotted rocking a short fro while out with her son Cree. Ladies, what do you think of the look? Click for more photos below.
 
Well I guess she'll will be gorwning natural for a very quiet a while, tell me what do you think about her natural big CHOP? plz I wanna here form the comments down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment