Here's my story

My photo
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Hello there everybody my name is Telia S Battle. I'm 26 years old. I'll love to read books because I'm a bookworm for the day I was born. I also love to do my blog, (but I usely don't be on my blog that much ...because I'm busy doing other stuff) I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't get no tattoos, I don't get no body percings. I don't hang out to no nightclubs/parties/Go-Go Bars. Because I'm a clean person & I'm going to stay that way! But I just hang out to the special gatherings-going away parties/bbq's-picnic's. I'm a very quiet friendly person. I love to meet new people. I'm single & loving it right about now which means I'll not married I've to wait I'm not trying to rush into marriage! And I'll don't have no kids right about now because I've to wait as well even though I love kids, but not right now.

Monday, October 01, 2012

A Brand New Month in OCTOBER!

Hello blogger world this your girl Mrs. Telia Battle once again and you know has we'll head it into the new month of Oct, well let me start off that this month my mom she's going to get laid off at the end of Oct which means the 31st :( I mean she has been working for almost a decade a hard working mother who seams to be loving life as it is. And my father he's not working he got laid off in '08. Me & my brother we not working also!
:( but then again jobs are very hard to look at right now. But I was at the library for volunteering in June-September of '12-(0f this year) I mean come on now at least it something more I can do for the past few years of my life! You know what for me I don't have to go to collage, Well you I can do some of the research on the internet. And help my mother try to help her to pay a little bills so that can add her into her money. SIMPLE AS THAT!!! So that's all I got to say bye for now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment