Here's my story

My photo
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Hello there everybody my name is Telia S Battle. I'm 26 years old. I'll love to read books because I'm a bookworm for the day I was born. I also love to do my blog, (but I usely don't be on my blog that much ...because I'm busy doing other stuff) I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't get no tattoos, I don't get no body percings. I don't hang out to no nightclubs/parties/Go-Go Bars. Because I'm a clean person & I'm going to stay that way! But I just hang out to the special gatherings-going away parties/bbq's-picnic's. I'm a very quiet friendly person. I love to meet new people. I'm single & loving it right about now which means I'll not married I've to wait I'm not trying to rush into marriage! And I'll don't have no kids right about now because I've to wait as well even though I love kids, but not right now.

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Facebook is going to Charge something to Post your Status Updates

Hey there blogger world listen up I've just seen this on my local news station about making another those dramatic changes to Facebook but this time the STATUS, yep that's right the STATUS!!! but this time they're making the status update to make some of the money. You know what I think that's a nice ideal because that way you can give some of the extra money to your FB friends instead of seeing someone to comment under thier status. Well let's look & see it to find out:

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/19728152/facebook-will-charge-to-promote-user-posts

Facebook Will Charge to 'Promote' User Posts


Posted: Oct 03, 2012 4:38 PM EDTUpdated: Oct 03, 2012 4:38 PM EDT

  • Business

  • Wednesday, October 3 2012 4:38 PM EDT2012-10-03 20:38:17 GMTOct 03, 2012 4:38 PM EDTOct 03, 2012 4:38 PM EDT
    NEW YORK (AP) -- Facebook is rolling out a feature in the U.S. that lets users pay to promote their posts to friends, just as advertisers do. Facebook has been testing the service in New Zealand, where
    Facebook is rolling out a feature in the U.S. that lets users pay to promote their posts to friends, just as advertisers do.
     
  • NEW YORK (AP) -- Facebook is rolling out a feature in the U.S. that lets users pay to promote their posts to friends, just as advertisers do.
Facebook has been testing the service in New Zealand, where it tries out a lot of new features, and has gradually introduced it in more than 20 other countries.
Facebook said promoting a post will bump it higher in your friends' news feeds.
The company has long declared on its front page that it's "free and always will be." And it still is -- unless you want more friends to see what you have to say.
 
So you see even though that you can post some of your Status Updates, that doesn't mean you can promote your post. If you have any questions or comments, complaints leave some comments down the below or e-mail me at: minvan2000@gmail.com ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment