Here's my story

My photo
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Hello there everybody my name is Telia S Battle. I'm 26 years old. I'll love to read books because I'm a bookworm for the day I was born. I also love to do my blog, (but I usely don't be on my blog that much ...because I'm busy doing other stuff) I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't get no tattoos, I don't get no body percings. I don't hang out to no nightclubs/parties/Go-Go Bars. Because I'm a clean person & I'm going to stay that way! But I just hang out to the special gatherings-going away parties/bbq's-picnic's. I'm a very quiet friendly person. I love to meet new people. I'm single & loving it right about now which means I'll not married I've to wait I'm not trying to rush into marriage! And I'll don't have no kids right about now because I've to wait as well even though I love kids, but not right now.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dancing with the Stars Michael Jackson Tribute Bad25

Hey there my blogger world friends. Did ya'll wacth Dancing with the Stars last night? because you know they did a little tribute to the late king of pop Michael Jackson form his "Bad25" album which is in stores & online/Itunes right now. So if you miss it like me because I only wacth the half of it. you can wacth it right here on my blog:


Well the bad news is that I can't really show you the videos right about now but I can show you the links ok?


http://youtu.be/VPqfmBQ3yr0
Part 1 of 1

http://youtu.be/o5hnFsLI_Gk
Part 2 of 2

You know what I like about the last night's turbite eposide of DWTS that that all of then did a great job performing some of the Michael Jackson hit's form the grestest album of all time "Bad" & some of the new never been before re-relessed footage of his songs. I like it I really enjoy it so much & MJ would be very proud of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment