Here's my story

My photo
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Hello there everybody my name is Telia S Battle. I'm 26 years old. I'll love to read books because I'm a bookworm for the day I was born. I also love to do my blog, (but I usely don't be on my blog that much ...because I'm busy doing other stuff) I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't get no tattoos, I don't get no body percings. I don't hang out to no nightclubs/parties/Go-Go Bars. Because I'm a clean person & I'm going to stay that way! But I just hang out to the special gatherings-going away parties/bbq's-picnic's. I'm a very quiet friendly person. I love to meet new people. I'm single & loving it right about now which means I'll not married I've to wait I'm not trying to rush into marriage! And I'll don't have no kids right about now because I've to wait as well even though I love kids, but not right now.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ok Here's my Week In Review!

Okay my blogger world peeps here's my week in review, actually my last weeks week in review-first of all I'm going to start this week in review starting on each & every Sunday starting on Nov 25th. So here we go:

Monday-I went to Fairfield, NJ for testing but I made a mistake & forgot to ask the lady in the front desk about the lip/check tint! :-O :-/

Tuesday-The next day I call the place & tell the lady that I want to make an appointment for the lip & check tint. And they said "Ok Then!" but I've to make an appointment an little early in the morning for that anyway.

Wednesday-I didn't do anything because I was sick I stared to get hay fever & got some rest.

Thursday-Didn't do nothing that's all!

Friday-NOTHING ok? just listen to some music that's all jamming to some R&B of course! Then I watch this Whitney Houston's We will Always love You: Grammy Special at 10-11pm. It was so good I think all of the performers did a wonderful job during Whitney songs in her career.

Saturday-I've some White Castle burgers until I started to feel that my tummy hurts yuck! But I was feeling better the next day.

Sunday-Me & my family went to TGI Fridays & I've some Jack Daniels Burger & it taste to sweet & tangy yum! & after that me & my family we went to Wal-Mart to buy some outfits for everyday thing/living. And of course me & my family went to Mc Donald's for some ice cream. But I still have that in the freezer.


No comments:

Post a Comment