Here's my story

My photo
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Hello there everybody my name is Telia S Battle. I'm 26 years old. I'll love to read books because I'm a bookworm for the day I was born. I also love to do my blog, (but I usely don't be on my blog that much ...because I'm busy doing other stuff) I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't get no tattoos, I don't get no body percings. I don't hang out to no nightclubs/parties/Go-Go Bars. Because I'm a clean person & I'm going to stay that way! But I just hang out to the special gatherings-going away parties/bbq's-picnic's. I'm a very quiet friendly person. I love to meet new people. I'm single & loving it right about now which means I'll not married I've to wait I'm not trying to rush into marriage! And I'll don't have no kids right about now because I've to wait as well even though I love kids, but not right now.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Jenni Rivera was Killed in a Plane Crash

Well my blogger world peoples what's up as some of you may heard the sad news of on early Sunday morning about Jenni Rivera yeah she died in Monterrey, Mexico in a plane crash just like Aaliyah & some other celebs that also died in a plane crash. But there's some more story that's still under away. I just read in the people mag online to find out.

Jenni Rivera Killed in Plane Crash

UPDATED12/09/2012 at 06:45 PM EST Originally published 12/09/2012 at 03:45 PM EST
Jenni Rivera
Reed Saxon/AP
Subscribe for instant access to PEOPLE
Singer Jenni Rivera was killed in a plane crash shortly after takeoff early Sunday.

Mexican authorities confirmed Sunday evening that the wreckage of the small plane had been found in Nuevo Leon state, and there were no survivors among the seven people believed to be on board.

The Learjet carrying the 43-year-old performer lost contact with air traffic controllers after it took off from Monterrey, Mexico, at 3:15 a.m. following Rivera's concert there. Contact was lost about 60 miles away, Mexico's transportation ministry said in a statement. It was scheduled to arrive in Toluca, outside Mexico City, before sunrise.


Rivera, a native of Long Beach, Calif., was known as the Diva of Banda with over 20 million albums sold worldwide and recently named one of People En Español's 25 most powerful women.

She was also the star of I Love Jenni, a reality show that aired on Telemundo's mun2 documenting the singer's jet-set life as an entertainer and mother of five children. It also featured her publicist, lawyer and makeup artist, who were all on the plane with her.

Earlier this month, ABC tapped Rivera to star in her own show. The self-titled comedy, Jenni, would feature her as a strong, middle-class, single Latina woman working to raise a family using unique parenting skills, reported Deadline.

Soruce: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20655129,00.html

So yeah ... um I think I don't really don't even know some of her music to well, but she was just a nice Latin singer that I really know that she has a nice voice just like the late Selena. I wish that she can do an English album like Selena & she will have hit it BIG just like that. she was born in Cali & she was an Mexican-American also. RIP Jenni Rivera!

No comments:

Post a Comment