Here's my story

My photo
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Hello there everybody my name is Telia S Battle. I'm 26 years old. I'll love to read books because I'm a bookworm for the day I was born. I also love to do my blog, (but I usely don't be on my blog that much ...because I'm busy doing other stuff) I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't get no tattoos, I don't get no body percings. I don't hang out to no nightclubs/parties/Go-Go Bars. Because I'm a clean person & I'm going to stay that way! But I just hang out to the special gatherings-going away parties/bbq's-picnic's. I'm a very quiet friendly person. I love to meet new people. I'm single & loving it right about now which means I'll not married I've to wait I'm not trying to rush into marriage! And I'll don't have no kids right about now because I've to wait as well even though I love kids, but not right now.

Monday, February 18, 2013

After a 4 Week-long Hiatus I'M BACK!!!

Hi there my blogger world peepz after a 4 week long hiatus, I'm back alright the reason way I haven't been on my blog that much is that:


1. The computer didn't work at that time so I went to the library to check on my updates on social media-On Thurs Feb 7 it came back on & I was so happy Yeahhhhhhh!

2. I went to PA for a 4 weekend vacation & it was so nice it was snowing on Saturday at that time because I stay in Quakertown, PA. Yes I went to Wal-Mart & eat out at Pizza Hut on Superbowl Sunday the only part that I love is when Beyonce did her thing & it was so cool.


3. The next week after the Superbowl I started to wacthed The Grammy's it was the best music night  mean the ratings eversince 7 years ago already?


4. And last but not least Beyonce did her best on Orpah's Next Chapter & her Doc "Life is But A Dream" on HBO.

 
So that's all I can say on my updates on my blog I hope 'yall have a great week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment