Here's my story

My photo
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Hello there everybody my name is Telia S Battle. I'm 26 years old. I'll love to read books because I'm a bookworm for the day I was born. I also love to do my blog, (but I usely don't be on my blog that much ...because I'm busy doing other stuff) I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't get no tattoos, I don't get no body percings. I don't hang out to no nightclubs/parties/Go-Go Bars. Because I'm a clean person & I'm going to stay that way! But I just hang out to the special gatherings-going away parties/bbq's-picnic's. I'm a very quiet friendly person. I love to meet new people. I'm single & loving it right about now which means I'll not married I've to wait I'm not trying to rush into marriage! And I'll don't have no kids right about now because I've to wait as well even though I love kids, but not right now.

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

"After all those years you're still looking young in your youthful years"

Hello there my blogger world peeps it's me once again you know last week I was so sick but I'll ain't going to tell you about the details. But listen I wanna to talk/blog about something that has come up something in my mind that I wanna share for a lifetime is called-you know what? "After all these years you're still looking young in your youthful years" Now for me I'm just getting sick & tired of *sike* I'm just jocking I'll ain't going to clamping at all, but I'm just saying though. Like a lot of people telling me that how old I'm? like? *Oh my...* You know while I was at the doctor's yesterday & She was nice an older lady like almost in her late 40s or early 50s & she has box braids she told me how old that I was, & I said I'm 25 I'm going on 26 this month & She was like oh you look like a little girl! Which was really puts a smile on my face! :-) You know what I always get that form a lot of people & even also the young people as well but to me I don't really see the most of the young people that gotta be short all the time like I always see them tall & also just wanna be try normal-that's my way of thinking. But I've some of the friends that are short & also tall most of them are tiny. Like for me I just wish that I can be just real tall like a normal business woman. But thats what I've to do what I gotta do you know what I'm saying? like I've some of the people in my family even my parents are short. But my younger non-verbal brother he's about 6 feet tall & he has to wear a size 13 shoe. That's why I'm enjoy my youth until I'll will be ready in the new system. And just let some of the people just passed you by walking down the street just looking at them at my youthful face & just tell them the same thing "I'am enjoying my youth!"  & I tell that older lady at the doctors office "I guess thats what everybody says!" when I always be saying when I was at the doctors office yesterday.
 


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment