Here's my story

My photo
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Hello there everybody my name is Telia S Battle. I'm 26 years old. I'll love to read books because I'm a bookworm for the day I was born. I also love to do my blog, (but I usely don't be on my blog that much ...because I'm busy doing other stuff) I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't get no tattoos, I don't get no body percings. I don't hang out to no nightclubs/parties/Go-Go Bars. Because I'm a clean person & I'm going to stay that way! But I just hang out to the special gatherings-going away parties/bbq's-picnic's. I'm a very quiet friendly person. I love to meet new people. I'm single & loving it right about now which means I'll not married I've to wait I'm not trying to rush into marriage! And I'll don't have no kids right about now because I've to wait as well even though I love kids, but not right now.

Monday, January 07, 2013

Cissy Houston is going to be on Oprah's Next Chapter during an interview!

Well it's been one year ago since we lost of the female singer icon Mrs. Whitney Houston. I remember when she died on Feb 11th & it was Saturday at that time me and my mother was on our way to the supermarket when we first heard the "Breaking News"! But now since that, you know times have change... now Cissy Houston is going to sit down with Oprah Winfrey for the Next Chapter on the OWN Network coming up really soon!

Oprah to Interview Cissy Houston One Year After Whitney's Death


2 Comments
Photo Credit: Lou Rocco/ABC via Getty Images
On the anniversary of Whitney Houston's sudden death, Oprah Winfrey will sit down with the singer's mom, Cissy Houston, for a special episode of Oprah's Next Chapter.
This interview will be the second time Winfrey has landed an exclusvie chat with the Houston family. Last year, just weeks after Whitney's death, Winfrey was the first to speak with Bobbi Kristina and Pat and Gary Houston in an interview that gained record-breaking viewers for OWN.
Cissy Houston won't be the only must-see guest on OWN this year. Alicia Keys, Berry Gordy and Diahann Carroll will share their stories on a new season of Oprah's Master Class, while new episodes of Oprah: Where Are They Now? will focus on Apprentice alum Omarosa and rapper Bow Wow.
Two new original series will also debut on the network. Comedienne Kym Whitley will star in the docu-series Raising Whitley. Additionally, Tyler Perry will present his first scripted series, a drama, The Haves and the Have Nots, and a half-hour comedy, Love Thy Neighbor.

Soruce: http://www.essence.com/2013/01/06/oprah-interview-cissy-houston-one-year-after-whitneys-death/

So I don't really know about this I don't have no a cable but I might just going to see some of the clips on Youtube for often as I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment