Here's my story

My photo
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Hello there everybody my name is Telia S Battle. I'm 26 years old. I'll love to read books because I'm a bookworm for the day I was born. I also love to do my blog, (but I usely don't be on my blog that much ...because I'm busy doing other stuff) I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't get no tattoos, I don't get no body percings. I don't hang out to no nightclubs/parties/Go-Go Bars. Because I'm a clean person & I'm going to stay that way! But I just hang out to the special gatherings-going away parties/bbq's-picnic's. I'm a very quiet friendly person. I love to meet new people. I'm single & loving it right about now which means I'll not married I've to wait I'm not trying to rush into marriage! And I'll don't have no kids right about now because I've to wait as well even though I love kids, but not right now.

Friday, May 11, 2012

The Alumni Brunch May 10, 2012

Hi there blogger world this is your girl Telia Battle. and yesterday I went to this special brunch called the "Alumni Brunch " it was really nice I get to see my old friends some of the old staff/my teachers as well. The principal Ms. Michele Adubato welcome me to "Alumni Brunch" it was a lot of food, music, and the school chours sang "Lean on Me" & " I can see clearly now." I wanna take a look at some pics that my friend just tagged me yesterday on facebook:

Now at the brunch yesterday some of the people talked about what was doing. Some of them are working, Staying at home (like me lol...) , Some are married ( I mean one of them perhaps...) got kids ... & so forth. We did a little game called "Transition Songs" from the past years it was like a flashback! it took me wayyyyy back into time.

No comments:

Post a Comment