Here's my story

My photo
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Hello there everybody my name is Telia S Battle. I'm 26 years old. I'll love to read books because I'm a bookworm for the day I was born. I also love to do my blog, (but I usely don't be on my blog that much ...because I'm busy doing other stuff) I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't get no tattoos, I don't get no body percings. I don't hang out to no nightclubs/parties/Go-Go Bars. Because I'm a clean person & I'm going to stay that way! But I just hang out to the special gatherings-going away parties/bbq's-picnic's. I'm a very quiet friendly person. I love to meet new people. I'm single & loving it right about now which means I'll not married I've to wait I'm not trying to rush into marriage! And I'll don't have no kids right about now because I've to wait as well even though I love kids, but not right now.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Donna Summer & Robin Gibb the two legends are gone way too soon


Donna Summer 1948-2012

Robin Gibb 1949-2012

Wow that's all I can say we lost Donna Summer first & now yesterday Robin Gibb has passed away oh my god! When Whitney Houston died back in Feb it was a big shocker to me & the whole world on Feb 11th. But now so many other legends have gone way too soon. First on May 17, 2012 we lost 'The Queen of Disco' Ms. Donna Summer yes how much I love her songs like "Last Dance", "She works hard of the money", "Hot Stuff" & so much more. You know I was born in the mid 1980s she I really don't even know when my mother put on some Donna Summer music until I was a toddler lol, so you know Donna Summer was a very nice well know female singer of the 70s. Because my mother grew up with Donna Summer's music back in the late or to the mid-70s when she was in H.S growing up! She can hit a high note just like the rest of the female & the male singers! She was a very down to earth person & like I say a very pretty person. And plus she married to a wonderful person named   Bruce Sudano for over 31 years & after that she got 3 girls & 4 grand-children. Robin Gibb of the hit group of the 70s called The 'Bee Gees' now to me my mother listen to the group The 'bee gees' when she was growing up during the 70s. But some of the songs I listen to when I was just a kid is "Staying Alive", "Jive Talking", "How Deep is you love","Nights on boradway" & so much more!!! Well may you both be a peace & hopefuly after your death you can be still making money.


No comments:

Post a Comment