Here's my story

My photo
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Hello there everybody my name is Telia S Battle. I'm 26 years old. I'll love to read books because I'm a bookworm for the day I was born. I also love to do my blog, (but I usely don't be on my blog that much ...because I'm busy doing other stuff) I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't get no tattoos, I don't get no body percings. I don't hang out to no nightclubs/parties/Go-Go Bars. Because I'm a clean person & I'm going to stay that way! But I just hang out to the special gatherings-going away parties/bbq's-picnic's. I'm a very quiet friendly person. I love to meet new people. I'm single & loving it right about now which means I'll not married I've to wait I'm not trying to rush into marriage! And I'll don't have no kids right about now because I've to wait as well even though I love kids, but not right now.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Katherine Jackson talks about her late son Michael Jackson on Piers Morgan

Hey blogger world this is Telia Battle. Right now I just finished wacthing Katherine Jackson w/ C.N.N's Piers Morgan last night on May 14, 2012. Plus on the softer side of Micheal is that he can draw & he loves art. Because he got it from his father. She also mentions about some of the parents form back in the day used a strap to beat their kids. And now parents in the modern times in America don't spank their kids. She even mentions about to come to an end because as you know she is one of Jehovah Witness. Also she says "Being a christian, believe that she will see Micheal again in the new system." Now Michael kids Prince & Paris they in school but they wanna be in the showbiz. Even Paris wanna do acting. She even tells her grandmother that she can cry on the set! But the youngest on Blanket it's still at home/home school. I grew up listen to the Jackson 5/The Jacksons ever since I was a baby gowning up. Of course I listen to Michael Jackson also. To this day Katherine never speaks to Conrad Murray or as never keep in touch with him again. Before the mother Katherine Jackson was on Piers Morgan, her sons 'The Jacksons" was on here last week here's the video clip:
Next month blogger world I'm going to see "The Jacksons" on tour in New Jersey with my brother & my mother! Right now I got over with Michael Jackson's death, I'm 25 years old. I was 22 years old when Michael Jackson passed away. It's been over 3 months since Michael died. :-(

Sometimes I still miss him but I listen to his songs on the radio more often. So in the meantime I've to say to you miss Katherine Jackson that your late son Michael Jackson may be gone but never forgotten but his memory will lives on through his legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment