Here's my story

My photo
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Hello there everybody my name is Telia S Battle. I'm 26 years old. I'll love to read books because I'm a bookworm for the day I was born. I also love to do my blog, (but I usely don't be on my blog that much ...because I'm busy doing other stuff) I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't get no tattoos, I don't get no body percings. I don't hang out to no nightclubs/parties/Go-Go Bars. Because I'm a clean person & I'm going to stay that way! But I just hang out to the special gatherings-going away parties/bbq's-picnic's. I'm a very quiet friendly person. I love to meet new people. I'm single & loving it right about now which means I'll not married I've to wait I'm not trying to rush into marriage! And I'll don't have no kids right about now because I've to wait as well even though I love kids, but not right now.

Monday, May 07, 2012

My cousin Tisha Johnson's the Bow Tish (Teesh) lady







Hello you guys it's your #1 blogger again, & I just wanna to blog about my cousin Lol.... yes my cousin was on B.E.T's 106&Park just last week to talk about her famous Bow Ties Lol.... I love her Bow-Ties the company of her handcraft bow ties is called "Bow_Tish" & yes she made bow ties out of newspaper's (I mean of  her old newspapers) even some fabric as well. And I'm telling you she is such talent young lady! I'm telling you in this video she tells about when she first wearing 'bow tie' in the 10th grade & her friends/even her teachers starting to look at her & saying "That bow tie look very nice on you!" but that's when she first started making a bow tie for herself & then she started selling for people. Her company Bow Tish (Teesh), L.L.C was first started in 2008. Her grandmother (well my grandmother rather lol....) & my cousin would sit and wacth my grandmother make garments. In 2005 she receive her first sewing machine.  Right now now my cousin is currently enrolled at the Laboratory Institute of Merchandising in Manhattan, where she is now majoring in Visual Merchandising.


You can find Bow Tish at:

Her Official Website: http://bowtish.bigcartel.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment